My favorite session packed into a mini! There's just something magical about the light at sunset.
Are you looking for a updated images of the family and a few of the kiddos? This is the perfect session for you!!
20 minute session
Up to 6 people
10 digital files for instant download with reprinting rights delivered within 21 days
outdoor location chosen by photographer
details will be emailed 7 days prior to session
*Please be on time for your session
The following terms and conditions apply
1. The session fee is nonrefundable in the event the Client cancels or changes the engagement.
2. If BBP fails to appear at the place and time specified above, the session fee shall be refunded to the Client. Sessions location will be chosen by photographer and client will be notified at least 7 days prior to session date.
3. If BBP voluntarily moves the session date due to circumstances beyond BBP’s control (ie. illness, death, unavoidable weather events), and the client also agrees, the session fee remains nonrefundable but transferable.
5. Client understands that the session fee is due immediately upon booking to reserve the session date on BBP’s calendar. Session is not on the calendar until such time that the session fee is paid in full via PayPal.com.
6. If client is more than 5 minutes late to session time schedule by BBP, the client forfeits the retainer, and it becomes nonrefundable and nontransferable at that time.
7. BBP is required to provide client with the minimum of images specified in package chosen at time of booking. Images are delivered high resolution digital negatives via pixieset.com or Dropbox.com within three (3) weeks after session date. If Client has a personal preference on gallery delivery method, Client is to provide that preference to Photographer prior to the session date.
8. BBP may capture many images during your session, but Client will see only those images carefully selected by the photographer in the gallery. Each finished image is carefully edited by the photographer to ensure maximum artistry and technical perfection. Images with eyes closed, heads turned, duplicates, etc. will not be shown. No unedited images will be released under any circumstance. Basic and necessary touch-ups will be performed at the discretion of the photographer. Any requests above what is presented in the online gallery will be billed at $100/hour. This may include things such as extensive blemish or scar removal, head swapping, body slimming, etc.
9. BBP retains copyright to any and all photographs, and hereby grants the Client private printing rights only. The client is to not, under any circumstance, provide any images taken by BBP for monetary gain, marketing, or commercial use.
10. At such time that BBP provides the Client with a digital gallery to download images, BBP’s contractual obligation is fulfilled. Refunds are prohibited and reshoots will be at the discretion of BBP only. Client accepts that images provided will be consistent with photographer’s work as displayed on BBP website and social media.
11. Client understands and acknowledges that post-session sneak peeks posted to any social media outlet (including, but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) are a courtesy to BBP clients. They are not to be reedited, cropped or printed in any way, shape or form. Instagram filters or any other smart phone editing applications are to not, under any circumstance, be placed over an BBP social media sneak peek and reposted. Furthermore, Client understands and acknowledges that sneak peeks to social media outlets are simply a courtesy and are not a cohesive representation of a session in its entirety.
12. Client reserves the right to refuse the use of any images of their likeness on social media outlets (including, but not limited to Facebook and Instagram). Client is to make BBP aware of this request prior to the session date.
13. BBP reserves the right to refuse or cancel service at any time as such a Client/Photographer or potential Client/potential Photographer relationship is deemed irreconcilable.
14. Photographer agrees to continue to carry appropriate and legally required business and liability insurance, as required by the State of New York. The client shall assume all responsibility for their own safety and the safety of any other members of their party, including children and pets. The client and any person or animal accompanying the client releases BBP from all claims and liabilities of any kind.
By signing/ authorizing the portrait session agreement the client is certifying that he/she has had an opportunity to review the agreement and understands and agrees to the terms and conditions contained herein.